Monday, October 27, 2008

So long and thanks for all the fish

Hi All,

I love to listen to this song when I am happy. Makes me jump from my chair and dance to the tune. 
As the book says, the answer to universe, life and everything is 42 :) What is the question? 
Well that would involve "making" another earth to find the answer as the current earth was demolished as it was blocking the inter galactic pathway. 

I know I am not making any sense, but that in short is the crux of the "Hitch Hiker's Guide to Galaxy". An amazing read and one must definitely try it, at the least to laugh ourselves to death.  
Side note: Really happy today. Got all the courses I had bid for. Sad part: at what cost? - about 1700 points. Sob sob!!! Corporate control mergers and acquisition at 707 points :( 
Can you believe that? :( 

Anyway have to be glad that I got the courses I bid for and I am happyyyyyyyyyy. 

Got to prepare and send a document before 12 Midnight. Getting back to work. 

Before I finish - a very happy diwali to all :)

Till we meet next. 

CIAO.


No comments: