Sunday, May 14, 2006

Coming Next- Shruti

Hi all,

Keep watching this space, for Shruti, The Kid around the corner.
She's six, smart , cute and adorable.
Planning to write a series of incidents , about Shruti.
( Shruti, is a figment of my imagination, close to me and reflects me )
I am going to relive my childhood, through the adventures of SHRUTI.

She is that part of me which was always waiting to happen.
She is that part of me , that never was, but always there.
She is my break out area.


Coming Soon.
Till my next post...
CIAO.

7 comments:

Vignesh Kumar said...

shruti..
suruththi.. or
chutti..


Waiting Eagerly.. :)

Prathiba Venkatesan said...

Hey Vignesh,

Thanks. Shruti yoda, experiences will start soon..

Srini said...

Why name it 'Shruti'.. any significance ?

Prathiba Venkatesan said...

@ Srini,

No significance. Just like the name.
There's music in the name.. Also there's another reason..
Check Vignesh's comment for it.

vasanth said...

let me see how chutti u where :)

Anonymous said...

hey prathiba,

waitin eagerly 4 shruti's chuttithanam :)

Deepak Vasudevan said...

Just clicked to the blogosphere after really a loooong time.

Eagerly waiting for this 'Shruti' :) :)